Dine on fine cuisine prepared by the estate’s private chefs and enjoy a cooking demonstration by our culinary team. Join chef in the Moraine Lodge kitchen for a unique cooking class focused on the creation of a ‘Tastes of Nature’ two-course meal based on seasonal herbs and plants. Afterward, linger over a truly fresh, nutritious and delicious lunch.
Our chefs say:
“During the cooking demonstration we want to show people how simple it can be to make a showstopping centerpiece for any dinner party with a few tricks and chef hacks. After this masterclass you will confidently be able to put together an amazing feast for your friends and whanau without the stress. We will be giving you our very own methods for selecting, cooking and presenting the seasonal menu, teaching you how to cook it perfectly without fail. We look forward to seeing you there to enjoy a long lunch together over a couple of drinks at Moraine Lodge.”
During the experience, wine pairing suggestions (wine not included) from our carefully curated wine cellar are presented to you.
Stay in one of our Lakeside Villas overlooking Aoraki Mt Cook and Lake Pukaki, or Moraine Villas, overlooking the magnificent Ben Ohau ranges and the tawny landscape of the Mackenzie Country.
Our villas feature luxurious interiors, open fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs filled by the estate’s fresh artesian water.
From $ 5,785
- Available until 31 March 2023
- Two nights’ accommodation in the luxury villa of your choice, each with large windows looking out to the views, french doors from each room to the patio, combined with a cozy open fire in the lounge for you to lay back and enjoy
- Early check-in and a private cooking demonstration on one day of your stay
- Gourmet nibbles, palate cleanser, main and dessert with one bottle wine matched to meal each night
- Gourmet picnic lunch (for middle day or day of departure)
- Private hot tub filled with water drawn from our artesian well
- Access to the estate’s tennis court, petanque, and walking tracks