Our Stargazing and Astrophotography Retreat Package offers the perfect opportunity to explore the world-famous dark skies above Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat.
Choose to stay in a Lakeside Villa with unforgettable view over Lake Pukaki to Aoraki Mount Cook or Moraine Villa, overlooking the magnificent Ben Ohau ranges and the tawny landscape of the Mackenzie Country.
All villas feature luxurious interiors, open fireplaces and private outdoor hot tubs filled by the estate’s fresh artesian water.
Combine these beautiful surrounds with fine dining and an exclusive stargazing and astrophotography experience in our on-site Pukaki Wine Cellar Observatory.
Learn more about stargazing at Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat. →
- Two nights’ accommodation in the luxury villa of your choice. Each villa has large windows looking out to the views, french doors opening onto the patio, combined with a cozy open fire in the lounge for you to lay back and enjoy
- A bottle of sparkling New Zealand wine on your arrival
- A 3-course meal each night prepared by our chefs
- Breakfast provisions each morning
- One gourmet lunch per person
- Private outdoor hot tub filled with water drawn from our artesian well
- On one night of your stay, join us in the Pukaki Wine Cellar Observatory for a dark sky experience including stargazing and astrophotography
- On the estate you will have use of the tennis court, petanque, and walking tracks